ClickWerbungstar.gif (474 Byte)com
  ... der Treffpunkt wpe3.jpg (792 Byte) im Internet

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

final four of our Best Flow in the National Lacrosse League contest. So as the Washington Stealth celebrate their Champion's Cup victory, we've still got some issues to settle here and the first semifinal matchup brings 2 familar faces back into the spotlight. It's Boston's Kyle Ross against Minnesota's Josh Funk. Should make for an interesting matchup since both fellas appear to be well connected. That, or they've got HUGE families pouring in the votes. But those are the rules and we're here to play by 'em and that means it'll be either Ross or Funk in the final up against last week's winner Mark Steenhuis or the other semifinalistAndrew McBride, who are next week's other semifinal.

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Welcome back, Kyle Ross. Dude's been solid through his first 2 rounds, knocking off Buffalo's Chris Corbeil and Boston teammate Paul Dawson and if you know the NLL as well as we know you do, you know that knocking Dawson out of anything is no small feat. Ross dominated, though, and whether he'll be as dominant over Funk remains to be seen. Ross is, of course, a former Minnesota Swarm tranny, so maybe his luck against teammates, current or former, will continue. We won't know until the votes are done Nike Shoes Cheap Wholesale

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

but if history is any indication, we're counting on a few of you out there to push the envelope and find a way to make your vote heard. But while you're at it, let the Boston Bruiser know what he's up against, will ya? He's probably back out West by now helping New Westminster get ready for another run at a Mann Cup title after last summer's epic series against Brampton.

So here we are, kicking off the Nike Sneaker Collection

´╗┐Best flow in the National Lacrosse League

and they won't be done until you cast yours. How many votes are you going to cast? That remains to be seen as well Nike Shoes Kaishi

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Speaking of epic, how about Funk? Not only one of the best handles in the NLL, but definitely one of the best flows. Nike Shoes Cr7 2018 It's so Spicoli. And while we always wish the NLL ballers success in whatever barn they're in, we figure we're kinda fortunate as fans that guys like Ross and Funk weren't playing for an NLL title last week. Because when these guys play, that means their lid is on and we're denied the lettuce. Kinda selfish, I know, and maybe there's something to be said about the only part of the flow to be seen is the part that's rockin' outside the back of the bucket. You know that old saying, about the flow being 90% of lacrosse. So maybe that's the way it's supposed to be, ya know? We're allowed to see just 10%, while the other 90% is under the lid working its magic. Theories abound, no doubt about it. Whatever the belief, the flow of Funk is here after big wins over Paul Rabil and Scott Carnegie, so get your vote on and we'll check back next week to see which one of these ballers is in the final.

Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

Adidas Gazelle 2 Black/Gold Suede Trainers
Nike Shoes For Boys Black And White

Nike Shoes Unisex Sneakers

Nike Shoes Gray And Blue

Nike Sneakers Black Leather

Nike Shoes Limited Edition

Adidas Gazelle Indoor Black Leather
Adidas Gazelle Blue And Yellow
Nike White Shoes 2017

Adidas Gazelle Og Cheap
Nike Sneakers For Girls 2017

Adidas Gazelle Yellow And Black
Nike Shoes Evolution

Nike Shoes Boys

Nike Shoes Latest Model

Home / Nike Shoes Cr7 2018

  Zur Bestellung von Werbebannern und Buttons benutzen Sie bitte das 
[ Bestellformular ]
 

Werbung